Saturday 13 August 2016

About Me

Hello!

Welcome to my little slice of the web where I share my love of travel and general life bits with the world. Here are a few things about me so you can get to know me a bit better.

My name is Stephanie, I'm 19, Irish and I love to travel. I've been lucky enough to have visited many places and I am constantly adding more to my list. I created this blog to share some things I've learned on my travels. I'm no expert, but I feel that if I can help someone plan their next trip or even inspire someone to go somewhere new then I've achieved something extremely worthwhile. Unfortunately, I am not one of those incredibly lucky souls who actually make a living from travelling, it's merely a hobby of mine. I spend most of my time studying Business and Economics in college in Dublin. I hope you love reading my blog as much as I love writing it!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment